This page contains marge-core releases. The last available version is 0.6, you can download marge-core-0.6.jar, marge-commons-0.6.jar , marge-inquiry-0.6.jar and marge-layers-0.6.jar .
Diff changes to 0.5:
- Improved layer support
- Fixed bugs
- Splitted marge-core in marge-commons, marge-inquiry, marge-core and marge-layers
- Added a new method for notifying server successfully startup on connection
Thanks for all margians that are helping in the users list!
Release Date: 2009, March
Diff changes to 0.4.0:
- Created AutoConnect class to make directly connections.
- Created the concept of layer (currently there is a unicast layer)
- Created UUIDGenerator that receives a name and generates a UUID
- Created more methods in Inquiry/Discover to make this stuff easier, removing the JSR 82 int constants
- Coded small TODOs and XXXs (hashmap for server configuration, new default service, etc)
- Moved project to Netbeans
Release Date: 29th March 2008
Marge 0.5 announce
Diff changes to 0.3.4:
- Total code refactoring (lot of changes in the structure that broke compatibility).
- Improved device/service inquiry and search (they are not in Device class anymore, they are singleton classes, so now you can use Marge just for service and device search).
- Send/receive bytes instead of strings.
- Multiple connections in a server.
Release Date: 11th June 2007
Release Date: 1st April 2007
- It contains code to create RFCOMM and L2CAP peer to peer applications.